SaturYAY

This week has been the longest year ever lol!!  We’ve made it to Saturday and I was excited to get out and enjoy the day with my peeps.  We started the day at ChickFilA drive thru, then met Sheila at the new fancy park I discovered.  We did a bit of walking and the kids enjoyed the new playground equipment.  Papa and Grandma even stopped by at the park for a quick “distance” visit outside lol.  We all tried not to touch each other and stay safely apart the whole time.

After the park, we picked up lunch from Firehouse.  Trying to support T and Sabryn’s employer a tad bit.  Happy they are both still able to work through the crazy right now.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...