Reality Check

Wanted to capture some of the everyday around here and that includes some of the good, bad, and even the ugly hair clogged drains lol!!


  • Bug started the morning off with a Zoom call with her entire class and her teachers.  Neat to see all of them together talking about their new homeschool situation.
  • S slept until noon today... yes noon!
  • Bug had ice cream for breakfast yesterday... no judging
  • I still make them get out and walk everyday... yes they still complain.  No, I don't care lol
  • I had the joy of digging all their beautiful black hair out of the sink drains... normal every single month EWWW
  • Girls discovered the joy of painting rocks today. I love that they are outside doing SOMETHING
  • The ants...oh the ANTS around here.  Didn't want to leave them off the blog as they are now just a part of our family haha
  • T brings home his friends around lunch or dinner everyday.  Free food of course, but they do actually have a conversation with me every now and then while eating that free food... I'll take it!
  • And finally you can see that my office has become child infested most of the day!  Learning how to manage all the interruptions as best I can.  Wait, these kiddos aren't interruptions... blessings right?!?  Just kidding, I really am focusing on all the good coming out of the crazy right now.  We are all truly blessed in this life we have safe and sound and healthy!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...