Day Two Homeschool

So today went much smoother than yesterday! Started it out by sleeping in, S making breakfast, then casually moving into some schoolwork.  Sent my teen to pick us up a TacoBox from my favorite restaurant!  Hey it is Taco Tuesday and St Pattys Day lol.  Did some more schoolwork and even some REAL work.  Oh and made time for PE class again today with a walk/run around the neighborhood.  Next up was an illegal social visit at Papas, then Sheila’s, then over to the bank (more real work).  Finished it off with a little bit of Brusters for the win to support our local business:) Now to settle in for the quiet evening...





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...