Happy Birthday America

Still one of my favorite traditions… Stone Mountain Fireworks on the 4th!  Did not disappoint this year. We had a good time all around. The girls are old enough now for them to manage all on their own and they don’t even complain about the walking and the heat… well at least not this year lol. We ALL are truly blessed to live free with TONS of privileges in this great country. I try not to take it all for granted. Lots and lots of fun memories mad at this mountain from my own childhood to now. Lucky lucky lucky girl to be so incredibly blessed!!









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...