Candle Love

Just another one of my favorite things that bring me JOY... candles.  Oh and not just any candles, they must be the 3 wick from BAth and Body lol. I’ve tried all kinds trying to duplicate the joy these candles bring but to no avail.  Seems that I’ve come to start appreciating quality over anything else these days.  Even though the price is more, I’d rather wait and spend the extra cash and get a higher quality product.  Who knew I’d ever become “that woman” haha.  Some may even call me spoiled,. but I’ll just say I know what I like and won’t accept any substitutions!! Life is too short to settle for mediocre... and I’m not just talking candles;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...