Best Sunday Ever

Really don't know how the day could have been any better!  We started out at Free Chapel to see Jentezen Franklin preach live and in person...yay.  G promised a spirit filled church service, and it did not disappoint!  Boyseven enjoyed it too.  Then we were off to the gun show to buy my very first gun...yay.  Purchased just what I wanted.  Then on the way home when I didn't think it could get any better, we found this: http://eatshopshoot.com/shooting-range/

Yes, we had BBQ, cupcakes, and fired off my new pistol all in a one stop shop!!  It was a true rednecks heaven there lol.  Perfect place to top off our adventure for the day! I was only a little bit giddy if you couldn't tell by now:)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...