John’s daughter

So weird but thought I would post my boss and his wife reply when I texted them that I saw their daughter In Israel! 
She sure is! I mean that is Rebecca. That is one hell of a coincidence! 
I just checked her itinerary and for today she's doing the 'All day tour of old Jerusalem'. The pick up is at 7:50am  at the 'David Citadel Hotel'.
I think she's staying at an air-b-n-b. ...
This is just soo cool!

And Ellen said:
OMG!!!! It is Rebecca!!!! I can’t believe this!!!!! What are the odds!  I can’t wait to tell her. She’ll text me some more photos!  I saw your photos, how special your trip is!

Xooo, ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...