He is Risen

He is Risen

He did what he came to do.

The mockers, the critics, the haters, the doubters, those who fearfully watched, the unbelievers, the followers, the grieving, the officials, the theives, the intellectuals, the lowly…

They all were all there at the foot of the cross watching him fulfill what he came to do.

Then 
Sunday came.

It left everyone “wondering”

Some were still terrified, some still doubted, some were angry, some were questioning, some still thought it was a conspiracy, some denied

But 
Some 
Saw it
Some 
Believed it
Some
had eyes that were opened
Some 
were changed forever
Some
Ran and rejoiced

The Stone was rolled away!!!

Jesus 
Thank You for suffering and taking on the burden of my sin. I am so sorry I would be counted with those who doubted, questioned, feared, or denied you.

But Thank You that because of your resurrection I can be released from all of that.

You Are Alive! 
Sin is defeated.
Death is defeated.
The Grave is conquered. 

And now You are available to All who simply believe.

He is Risen.
He is Risen Indeed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...