Blessed Beyond Measure

Was truly enjoying our house today with the sun peeking around the trees. Never knew How much I would enjoy living here in Hickory Flat in this beautiful house God has provided for our family. Seeing my prayers answered right before my eyes:)
God is good indeed!!

 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.




 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:







Matthew 7:7-11 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:  




John 14:13-14 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.   




Philippians 4:6-8 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.   




 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Action

Spent the day on Lanier… courtesy of a super nice friend with not one, but two boats to entertain us!