Dads’ Day


A few pics from our fantastic Father’s Day celebrations! Such a fun day enjoying all my people. So very lucky to have these two great dads in our lives. My daddy is the best hands down. Always there for me, always has my back, always will be my favorite Daddy:)



It was a special day to celebrate with all the kids over here and there and everyone everywhere. Special thanks to G for stepping in to be the dad he didn’t have to be!! Not an easy task by any means, but he does is SO very well. He is one patient and loving man. Super blessed by his willingness to take on my whole crew as his very own. I love watching him with his kids around too, his whole face lights up when the whole crew is here. G really is in his element being a dad. I really do believe that it is his true calling from God. Blessed immeasurably more than I could imagine!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Action

Spent the day on Lanier… courtesy of a super nice friend with not one, but two boats to entertain us!