82 to You

It’s Daddy’s birthday today... whoop whoop! He even dropped by in person for a little visit. I’m not a very good daughter as I didn’t even have him a gift, but I did get to wish him a happy birthday at least;) 

One thing I do know is that I am thankful to have the best dad ever! On the days when I doubt myself, when I feel like I’m maybe not good enough... I remember how Daddy always made me feel like I could do ANYTHING when I was growing up.  Truly thankful for him.  Happy Birthday Daddy from your favorite daughter! (oh come on we all know it’s true lol)

PS: His other daughter did get him the best gift though haha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...