Weekend Review

A little of this and a little of that... it’s like we are planning a wedding or something!! Lori and I ran around like crazy people all weekend.  All good and moving right along.  Did manage to slow down every now and then and spend a little time with my people when I could. Love my people:) oh and Bug scores a new fancy bike this weekend.  G and I even snuck out for a friends big surprise birthday party.  Oh and ALL the kids wanted new fancy clothes for the wedding.  Maybe I got suckered... but how could I say no for them all to be happy enough to get snazzied up for our wedding?!?  





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Baby

The baby turned 17 today!! And it was her first day of school. She is starting her junior year and college at KSU… what?!? So proud of this...