25 Years Workiversary


No photo description available.

Sent this email to my boss today:
Twenty five years ago today was my first day at MaxTech as a young naive receptionist… boy have we been on a wild ride ever since LOL!  Happy to have spent the last 25 years together indeed!!  Grateful and thankful for everything you have provided for my family over the past 25 years :)  Only need about 15 more until retirement!!

To which he replied:
I so glad that you are here with us
Through all the ups and downs!
Hoping to make your retirement wish 
Come true!

Here’s oldest pic I could find taken 19 years ago at work:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...