Off Days

Spent my day off this week at White Water with the girls and met up with Belinda and her girls.  A bagillion people had the same idea lol.  That is a pic of the car line just to get inside the park! We made the best of it and I enjoyed catching up with Belinda.

Today we ventured out thrift shopping with Ann a bit.  Oh and I finally scored my new “mom visor” to help protect my face from the sun (think old lady age spots ACK!). Well anyway the girls actually approved of this one, so I’m going with it and will pretend I look cute in it and not old lol!  Spent the evening poolside with my neighbor Diane doing some chit chatting and enjoying the pool. It was a hot one today. S and Alexis even made us a cake for the pool dessert!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...