Magnificent Mother’s Day

Started the morning with some sweet gifts from the girls. Then off to a friend’s church to watch her daughter get baptized! Next up was lunch with my crew, then off to bowling where they let me win of course;). Next up was a bit of shopping and last but not least... dinner for mom.  Love love loved having my day being surrounded by my kids (plus a few).  Being a mom is an absolute honor and privilege.  My highest of highs, and lowest of lows, have all been because I’m a mom.  God has blessed me immensely! Happy Mother’s Day to my dear mom as I’m the reason she has so many gray hairs and worry lines on her face... I love you!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Action

Spent the day on Lanier… courtesy of a super nice friend with not one, but two boats to entertain us!