A Day in the Life

Super Sunday for us.  Started with church and lunch with all my favorites of course. T made it to church but bailed on lunch. Still love having all my kiddos join me every Sunday morning for worship.  Hope that NEVER changes!  Hey, this mom can dream lol.
Next we did a bit of Target shopping, then visited over at Sheila's, then visited over at Frank and Betty's, then back home.  

I finally tackled working on my drainage problem. Dug out around house, then Put down some plastic, rocks, and lots of dirt.  Let's hope it helps disperse the water away from the house in case of another major rain day. Fingers crossed!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Lake Action

Spent the day on Lanier… courtesy of a super nice friend with not one, but two boats to entertain us!