Official

The twins were officially adopted by their new family! As I very well know, sometimes adoptions don't work out as we planned. These two Little's were brought over from China to a different family. That family didn't work out and I was informed of their desire to rehome the twins. God found the perfect fit for them! Love watching Him create families, even when it isn't always the way we think it should be;)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. ~Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Turns

T started it!  He’s been home a couple of days sick. Then last night it hit me in middle of night…ugh. So I tested this am myself. Crazy how...